The Stanford Center at Peking University announced its newest faculty and pre-doctoral fellows and graduate seminars from the latest January application round.
Team Innovation Faculty Fellows:
- Randall Stafford - Professor, Stanford Prevention Research Center, June-July 2016
- Judith Prochaska - Associate Professor, Stanford Prevention Research Center, June-July 2016
- Michael Baiocchi - Assistant Professor, Stanford Prevention Research Center, June-July 2016
See SCPKU Team Innovation Faculty Fellowship Program and SCPKU Team Innovation Faculty Fellows for more program details.
- Karen Eggleston - Senior Fellow, Shorenstein APARC/FSI, June and August 2016
- Olivier Gevaert - Assistant Professor, Biomedical Informatics, August-September 2016
- Jianghong Rao - Associate Professor, Radiology, June 2016
- Rick Fenrich - Aeronautics and Astronautics, July-August 2016
- Colleen Shang - Materials Science and Engineering, July-August 2016
- Shiran Shen - Political Science, June-August 2016
- Renren Yang - Comparative Literature, August-November 2016
See SCPKU Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Program and SCPKU Pre-Doctoral Fellows for more program details.
Title: "Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in China: A Multi-disciplinary and Cross-national Approach"
Dates: June 13-July 1, 2016
Instructors: Professors Randall Stafford, Judith Prochaska, and Michael Baiocchi - Stanford Prevention Research Center
Title: "Designing Solutions to Global Grand Challenges"
Dates: July 18-August 12, 2016
Instructors: Professors James Landay (Computer Science) and Ge Wang (Stanford Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics)
Title: "SCPKU Digital Health Innovation"
Dates: August 14-26, 2016
Instructor: Professor Robert Chang, Ophthalmology
Title: "Visions of the World in Modern Chinese Thought and Culture"
Dates: June 19-July 7, 2017
Instructor: Professor Ban Wang, East Asian Languages and Cultures