Immediately below the Courtyard Level, the Mezzanine Level offers modern, spacious workspaces and conference rooms plus open seating around a light-filled central atrium area for informal meetings.
- Fay S. Tom Memorial Lecture Hall. This tiered classroom is ideal for executive and professional education and includes an adjoining soundproof simultaneous translator room to facilitate simultaneous interpretation. Flat-panel high- definition displays allow simultaneous dual-language presentations. High definition video conferencing capability enables connections to Stanford University and other remote locations.(Capacity 67)
- GSR Ventures Conference Room and Margaret Wong & Nelson Chen Conference Room. Two medium-sized rooms with high-definition displays which can be used independently or as breakout rooms. (Capacity 14 per room)
- Small conference room. Equipped with high-definition display and can be used independently or as breakout room. (Capacity 20)
- Lounge. Casual "living room" area with TV for informal gatherings (includes the availability of Stanford cable service content). Evening-only reservations can be made by resident Stanford groups (no Stanford-sponsored usage).
- Mezzanine seating area encourages impromptu discussions and collaboration.
- All conference rooms on the mezzanine level include casual use of the mezzanine's seating area which is ideal as a breakout space and for smaller meetings.
Fay S. Tom Memorial Lecture Hall
Mezzanine seating area
Courtyard Level Facilities
Garden Level Facilities
Online Reservation Request Form
Photo credit: Kerun Ip