- Gerald Fuller - Professor, School of Engineering, Chemical Engineering, July-August, 2019
- Yunxin Li - History, August – September, 2019
- Kyueun Lee – Medicine/Health Research and Policy, July – September, 2019
- Jaemin Jee – Political Science, March 2019 – March 2020
- Robert Xu - Linguistics, March – April, 2019
Title: " Chinese Corporations: A Case Study Workshop "
- Dates: June 17-July 5, 2019
- Instructor: Andrew Walder, Professor of Sociology and FSI Senior Fellow
- Eligibility: Enrolled Stanford University students in good academic standing
- Stanford student application deadline: April 15, 2019
- Read more and apply here
Title: " Rheology of Complex Liquids"
- Dates: July 15- August 2, 2019
- Instructor: Gerald Fuller, Professor of Chemical Engineering, the School of Engineering
- Eligibility: Enrolled Stanford University students in good academic standing (class is full)
- Read more here